Sunday, May 21, 2017

Haunted by Ann-Marie King

Paranormal Novella
I finished reading Haunted by Ann-Marie King, which is a paranormal novella.

I downloaded Haunted by Ann-Marie King to my Kindle for Free from Amazon.

Below is my honest, unbiased review of Haunted by Ann-Marie King.

I wasn't impressed with Haunted by Ann-Marie King once I'd finished reading it. It needs editing work for sure. Plus, I didn't like the cliffhanger ending... I've never been a fan of cliffhanger endings! 

I also felt that Haunted by Ann-Marie King was super slow paced and the author kept harping on the same themes of what was in Jayden's grandma's attic (which we never find out about), Jayden's amnesia, Jayden's need to get through high school to go to college, and so on. 

The characters weren't that great in Haunted by Ann-Marie King... I felt this novella had such potential to be a great read, but just fell short.

The following is a plot summary for Haunted by Ann-Marie King from Amazon:
“In the ghost town of Beckford, what you don’t know can haunt you…”BOOK 1 - HAUNTED
Jayden Morgan has no memory of her haunted past. All she wants is a normal life. But when she goes to stay by her estranged grandmother in the small spirit-town of Beckford, strange things begin to happen: 
1. She meets and falls irrevocably in love with Trey, a gorgeous stranger, unaware that he’s a ghost; 
2. She learns the mystery of the town’s haunted high school may have a deadly connection to her missing memory; and
3. Trey tells her he’d been sent to watch over her…but can she really trust him?
I am giving Haunted by Ann-Marie King a rating of 2 stars out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment