Thursday, March 31, 2016

2016 First Quarter Wrap Up Post

The first quarter of 2016 is quickly coming to a close! So, I thought I'd give a quick update for my reading stats so far for this year.

I've read (or listened to) a total of nineteen books so far this year.

The break down of what I've read thus far this year is as follows:

I've read 5 physical books.
I've read 3 eBooks.
I've listened to 11 audiobooks.

My three top favorite reads so far 2016 have been:

1. The Assassination of the Archduke: Sarajevo 1914 and the Romance That Changed the World by Greg King & Sue Woolmans
2. Go Set A Watchmen by Harper Lee
3. Deadly Readings by Laura Bradford

Click on the above links to read my reviews for each book I've listed.

So, which books have you read this year that have really knocked your socks off?

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's April. This year is FLYING by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree, this year is flying by so fast. It's difficult to believe that it's already April!!

      Delete