Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Book Tales Used Bookstore

Book Tales Storefront
I've been out of town for a few days, which is why I haven't posted to my blog lately. While I was away, I visited a used bookstore called Book Tales located inside The Small Mall in downtown Encinitas, California.

I enjoyed visiting Book Tales used bookstore. It is small, quaint, and filled with a nice selection of books for a small bookstore. 

Book Tales has been in business for 30 years now. I found the staff to be friendly and helpful during my visit, giving book recommendations when asked.

Book Tales also buys your books or offers trade ins. They also sell books on the Amazon Marketplace. See their website for more details, by clicking on the link above.

By the end of my visit at Book Tales, I had purchased two cozy mystery novels to add to my reading stack... So, much for downsizing!

Do you love visiting bookstores too?? Tell me about your recent visit to a bookstore! What made the visit memorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment