Sunday, June 2, 2024

Silent Book Clubs Are Still Going Strong!

 


Roughly 6 years ago, I'd made a post here on my blog about the silent book club phenomena I'd just learned about online at the time. 

I'd largely forgotten about silent book clubs. I'd thought (perhaps) they'd fallen by the wayside due to the pandemic as I hadn't heard much news about them in recent years.

Then in the past week, I saw that Good Morning America created the above short segment about silent book clubs. Silent book clubs seem to be going strong! 

Have you attended a silent book club event? I haven't attended one yet. The silent book clubs featured in the above video sound amazing!

7 comments:

  1. I don't think I ever heard about silent books clubs...at least I don't remember them. I cheer on any book clubs these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to attend a Silent Book Club some day! They sound fun per the above video.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, the silent book clubs do sound interesting. Do they have any where you live?

      Delete
    2. I never heard of them but I doubt we have any around here. I was glad to find a "loud" book club.

      Delete
    3. Cracking up at your humor with finding a "loud" book club.

      Delete
    4. Heehee, it's the opposite of silent. ;) Most book clubs are not loud all the time but they can be.

      Delete