My blog is about the books I'm reading, the independent bookstores I visit, the author and book events I attend, and any bookish related things I come across in the months and years to come!
I have one of those neck lights and I love it! I received it as a Christmas gift a few years ago. The funny part is I don't use it for reading, but use it when I am knitting in low light situations. They sell these type of lights on Amazon.
I love that book light. I must look for one at night so I can read paper books as well as the ereader!
ReplyDeleteI have one of those neck lights and I love it! I received it as a Christmas gift a few years ago. The funny part is I don't use it for reading, but use it when I am knitting in low light situations. They sell these type of lights on Amazon.
DeleteHa!!
ReplyDeleteI can't tell you how many times I've stayed up way too late reading a great book!!
DeleteSince I no longer have to get up and go to work in the mornings, I tend to disregard bedtimes. Retirement is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteYes, this is perk of retirement for sure!!
DeleteFor sure. LOL
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed this one!
Delete