Wednesday, May 15, 2024

World of Books ~ Review

 


Roughly six months ago, I watched a video created by a booktuber on YouTube. The booktuber had mentioned buying books from World of Books and their positive experience with shopping with this online retailer.

After checking out the World of Books website off and on since then, I finally decided to take the plunge and purchased four used books from their website last week. The books arrived within a week from the date of order.

What I loved about my purchase was the fact that I received free shipping after spending the minimum amount of ten dollars. Plus, I took advantage of World of Books's promotion where one could buy 3 books, get 1 free on select books.

I went with buying all graphic novels/books for my first purchase from World of Books. All four books were used ones and in the condition described on the World of Books website. Shipping was pretty quick too for free shipping.

Above is the photo I took of the books I purchased from World of Books. Now to find some time to read and review them. I look forward to buying from World of Books in the future.

Have you purchased books from World of Books? What was your experience like with this online retailer?

No comments:

Post a Comment