Friday, January 12, 2018

50/50 Friday ~ Best/Worst Book Read in 2017



50/50 Friday is a meme hosted by Carrie @ The Butterfly Reads and Laura @ Blue Eye Books. This fun themed meme focuses on the opposite sides of books (best/worst, differing opinions, etc). Every week a new topic will give bloggers the chance to showcase their answers.


This week's topic is your Best/Worst Book Read in 2017! This is going to be a tough choice because I read 174 books last year and so many were great and so many were bad... How to decide which one is the best or the worst read???

I've chosen to focus on full length novels for my choices... Verses nonfiction and short stories!


My Best Reads For 2017



(click on above link to read my review)



(Click on above link to read my review)

My Worst Read For 2017




(Click on above link to read my review)



So, share with me your best and worst read of 2017 in the comment section below!

2 comments:

  1. The Roanoke Girls is one I need to read.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.

      Delete