Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
Here are Top Ten Tuesday REWIND -- Ten Characters (And Literary Figures) That I'd Name My Children After:
1. Margarita from The Master & Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov
2. Harper after author Harper Lee
3. Truman after Truman Capote
4. Scout after Jean Louise 'Scout' Finch
5. Charlotte after Charlotte Bronte
6. Augustus after Augustus Waters from The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
7. Dylan Thomas after the poet
8. Lee from East of Eden by John Steinbeck
9. Bela from A Hero of Our Time
10. Agatha after Agatha Christie