Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Finds #56

Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Friday Finds is a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list...

Or a place to simply feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile!

The following are my book finds for this week:

1. The Good Lord Bird by James McBride

2. The Thirteen Problems by Agatha Christie

3. The Seance by Joan Lowery Nixon

4. Jack Daniels Stories by J. A. Konrath

5. The Velvet Choker by Selena Kitt

6. Scent of Lilacs by Ann H. Gabhart

7. Call Me Cat by Karpov Kinrade

8. Saving Grace by Pamela Fagan Hutchins

9. The Gray & Guilty Sea by Scott William Carter

Which books have you added to your reading list this week?

4 comments:

  1. I've seen The Good Lord Bird around, but until your list prompted me to look into it, I had no idea what it was about. Or that it won the National Book Award. Or that it is going to be a movie. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never heard of it before until it was selected as our book club read for next month.

      Delete
  2. Ooh I don't think I've read The Thirteen Problems, great find by the wonderful Agatha Christie who features on my FFs this week.

    http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/10/24/friday-finds-october-24/

    ReplyDelete