Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday - May Flowers - Books I've Read With Flowers in the Title!!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. Top Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Here are ten books I've read and reviewed on my blog over the years which contain a flower in its title. The links will take you to my review of each book.

1. Tulip Fever by Deborah Moggach

2. Evil In Carnations by Kate Collins

3. Orchid Fever by Eric Hansen

4. Mum's the Word by Kate Collins

5. Night of the Living Dandelions by Kate Collins

6. Hothouse Orchid by Stuart Woods

7. The Strange Orchid by H. G. Wells

8. Orchids and Stone by Lisa Preston

9. Yellow Crocus by Laila Ibrahim

10. Rose Gold by Walter Mosley

Have you read any of the above books?

16 comments:

  1. Oh nice! Titles are definitely harder! Not sure I'd have many...I've got two that can work currently, and then since one came from a trilogy, I could always use the other two there as well! Lol. Great picks! All new to me ones too!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment, Jessica! I so appreciate it.

      Luckily, I had 10 titles with the name of a flower in the title. Funny, how the flower 'orchid' shows up in four different titles I've listed in my post.

      Delete
  2. Fun list. It's curious that so many of these have orchid in the title. I haven't read any of them, but I'm off to check some of them out. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, after I created the list of books I'd read with flower names in the title, I was surprised at how many of them had orchid in them. I do love orchids, so maybe it was subliminal that I'd read books that had orchid in the title. I don't know.

      Delete
  3. A great collection of titles!
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/may-flowers-book-covers-with-flowers/

    ReplyDelete
  4. NIGHT OF THE LIVING DANDELIONS sounds super fun!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The entire A flower ShopMystery series has been pretty good overall!

      Delete
  5. Your first book is also on my list. A wonderful novel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment.

      Delete
    2. But of course. Always a pleasure.

      Delete
    3. Did I comment already? Maybe, maybe not. In any case, thanks for your post.

      Delete
    4. Always nice to hear from you, Marianne.

      Delete
  6. Tulip Fever has also made it to my list. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/top-10-books-with-flowers-on-the-cover/

    ReplyDelete