Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I Was Super Excited to Get My Hands on but Still Haven’t Read

 

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. Top Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I have SO MANY BOOKS I was super excited to get my hands on, but sadly have not read yet... I had a difficult time narrowing down my choices to just ten!

1. Dewey the Library Cat by Vicki Myron
2. S by J. J. Abrams and Doug Dorst
3. The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins
4. Riven Rock by T. C. Boyle
5. Courting Darkness by Robin LaFevers
6. Igniting Darkness by Robin LaFevers
7. The Mothers by Brit Bennett
8. Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
9. The Swan Gondola by Timothy Schaffert
10. The Henna Artist by Alka Joshi

Have you read any of the above books? Which ones would you recommend reading first? Lastly, which books were you super excited to get my hands on, but have not read yet?

9 comments:

  1. I read The Girl on the Train, but the others are completely unknown to me. Some sound pretty interesting. Looking forward to hearing about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the author on a book tour promoting, The Girl On The Train, at an indie bookstore when it 1st came out. So have the autographed hardback edition of the novel... Now to make time to read it!

      Delete
    2. That's always interesting. I hope you can enjoy the book.

      Delete
  2. Ooh nice ones! These are all new to me ones. I hope you're able to read some of these soon!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Happy reading to you.

      Delete
  3. Oh, I remember when S came out. I was eager to read that one back then, too, only I never did for some reason. Probably couldn't get it from my library. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beautiful book and so different from other books. It's like two different books as one!

      Delete
  4. I read and enjoyed "The Girl on the Train." Can't say I'm familiar with any of the others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the author on a book tour promoting, The Girl On The Train, at an indie bookstore when it 1st came out. So have the autographed hardback edition of the n ovel... Now to make time to read it!

      Delete