Sunday, October 7, 2018

Heat by Jade C. Jamison


Heat by Jade C. Jamison is a very hot and steamy erotica short story approximately 35 pages in length. I was able to download this short story for FREE to my Kindle from Amazon. Below is my honest, unbiased review of Heat by Jade C. Jamison.

I thought Jade C. Jamison's writing was good and engaging. I liked the storyline, plot development, and characters in this short story. The only downsides for me were the predictable ending of the story and also the dreaded cliffhanger ending... Heat is the start of a series... You must read the rest of the series (four stories total in the 'Heat' series) to see where Spike and Rachel's relationship leads. 

I liked this first short story well enough, but I doubt I'll continue with the rest of the 'Heat' series by Jade C. Jamison.

Below is the plot summary for Heat by Jade C. Jamison from Amazon:
Rachel Donahue’s dream job as a financial advisor makes her all work and no play. In fact, her only luxury is her weekly visit to the spa. But her regular masseuse is on leave due to a skiing accident and his stand in, a guy who goes by the moniker “Spike,” is off-the-charts hot, exuding the most irresistibly sexy vibes Rachel’s ever been drawn to—reminding her that she’s a woman with needs. How the hell can she relax like she’s supposed to when he’ll be touching her bare flesh?
She can’t…and he knows it.
One thing leads to another and she experiences her first “happy ending” massage. She’s horrified and embarrassed, and her only salvation is that he’s not her usual masseuse. She decides she won’t go back to the spa until her regular guy returns. Except the next day at work, Rachel’s last appointment of the morning is a new client, Sergio Romano…a guy whose career name happens to be Spike Steel.

And the temperature has only just begun to rise…
I am giving Heat by Jade C. Jamison a rating of 4 stars out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment