Monday, October 29, 2018

Founder of Little Free Library Dies

I am a fan of Little Free Libraries. I frequently leave books at Little Free Libraries not only within my own community, but also in other communities when on travel or making day trips. I find it really fun to find new to me Little Free Libraries and witness the creativity people having in making their individual library.

I was saddened to recently learn that Todd Bol, the founder of Little Free Library, passed away earlier this month at the age of 62 due to complications of pancreatic cancer. My heart goes out to his family during this difficult time. 

A big thank you to Mr. Bol for creating Little Free Library! I am grateful to this simple concept of sharing the joys of reading and books within one's own community.

Read more @ Founder of Little Free Library dies.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. What a great idea he had to create mini libraries for people to share books with others.

      Delete