Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Top Ten Tuesday - FREEBIE - My Top TEN Reads From the Second Half of 2022!!!

 



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. Top Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Below are my top ten favorite reads during the second half of 2022!!  Have you read any of the books in my Top Ten Tuesday post? Let me know in the comment section below!

1. The 57 Bus by Dashka Slater
2. H Is For Hawk by Helen MacDonald
3. The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines
4. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang by Ian Fleming
5. Bless Me, Ultima by Rudolfo Anaya
6. Midnight at the Bright Ideas Bookstore by Matthew J. Sullivan
7. Hallowe'en Party by Agatha Christie
8. The Book of Eels: Our Enduring Fascination with the Most Mysterious Creature in the Natural World by Patrik Svensson
9. Where the Lost Dogs Go: A Story of Love, Search, and the Power of Reunion by Susannah Charleson
10. 
10 Landmark Supreme Court Decisions and How They Impact Your Life by David L. Hudson

How was your year of reading in 2022?

5 comments:

  1. Oh nice! These are all new to me ones but I am glad you enjoyed them all this year!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a diverse list! I read and loved "H is for Hawk." Terrific book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, to reading diversely this year! I also encountered many new to me authors as well this year... Additionally, this year, I listened to more books than read books/ This may be the 1st year ever where this happened.

      Delete
  3. I missed the Freebie this week, there was just not time for the internet, enjoyed having my boys over far too much. But your list is great. I haven't read any of them but quite a few sound very familiar. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete