Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. Top Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Below are 10 books I've read with super long book titles.
1. A Short History of Tractors in Ukrainian by Marina Lewycka
2. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
3. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
4. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
5. Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret by Judy Blume
6. Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne
7. The Floating Brothel: The Extraordinary True Story of an Eighteenth-Century Ship and Its Cargo of Female Convicts by Siân Rees
8. I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
9. The Assassination of the Archduke: Sarajevo 1914 and the Romance that Changed the World by Greg King and Sue Woolmans
10. Tolstoy and the Purple Chair: My Year of Magical Reading by Nina Sankovitch