Sunday, May 31, 2020

Would You Rather Book Tag

I was tagged by Greg @ Book Haven for this tag! This was fun and without further ado- here are the questions. Oh, and consider YOURSELF tagged if you are so inclined.

1) Would you rather read or watch Netflix for an entire year?

Easy question!! I'd rather read books for an entire year.

2) Would you rather read all new releases or used/ backlist books for a year?

I would rather read used/ backlist books for a year as I am behind on my book reading.

3) Would you rather have pizza or Chinese food?

Tough choice as I love both food options. But right now, I'm in the mood for pizza, so I am going with pizza.

4) Would you rather use Bookstagram or Twitter- only one- for a whole year?

I'd rather use Twitter for an entire year.

5) Would you rather have your blog professionally designed or do you like to DIY?

I'd rather have my blog professionally designed. I just don't have the extra $$$ for things like this right now. 

6) Would you rather have a bookstore or be hired by your fave publisher?

I'd rather own my own bookstore.

7) Would you rather have dogs or cats?

I like both animals as pets, but I'd rather have dogs as a pet.

8) Would you rather go to the past or future?

I'd rather go to the future.

9) Would you rather be in a Victorian era mystery or a future setting book?

I'd rather be in a Victorian era mystery.

10) What is your best book of 2020 so far?

The Familiar Dark by Amy Engel or Where'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
.


Okay- so if you wanna play along here are MY questions for you!

1. Would you rather read fiction or nonfiction books?

2. Would you rather read an ebook or a physical book?

3. Would you rather spend an entire year reading books by only new to you authors or stick solely to reading new books written by your favorite authors?

4. Would you rather shop for books online or buy them at a brick and mortar store?

5. Would you rather attend an individual author signing event or attend a full scale book festival?

6. Would you rather read in complete silence or listen to background music, etc. while you read?

7. Do you prefer reading a standalone book or become engrossed with reading books that are part of a series?

8. Would you rather drink a cup of coffee, tea, or cocoa while reading?

9. Would you rather listen to a book related podcast or watch a book related vlog?

10. Would you rather explore/visit a utopian world or a dystopian world?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for offering me the tag. I don't usually do tags because I would rather read! But I enjoyed your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza would be my choice too, although Chinese comes in a close second. :) And I agree with your answers too, although I do have cats haha. I love dogs though.

    I love your questions. :) Let's see... just to tackle a few. I love ebooks but physical books just a little bit more, maybe. Brick and mortar, for sure- I love browsing- and ooh a book festival definitely. I do like background music, sometimes, depending on my mood (and book). And I'll go with tea.

    And I think I'd pick a utopian world, just to see how it operates! Cool question, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and checking out my post! It was fun reading your comments to my questions.

      Delete