Wednesday, January 16, 2019

A Limited Edition of Fahrenheit 451 That Can Only Be Read When On Fire!!

Well, here's the latest bookish gimmick to hit the retail sales shelves... I came across an article on Electric Lit's website titled, Buy a Copy of Fahrenheit-451 That Can Only Be Read If It’s on Fire

According to the above article, "For a mere $451, you can now own a limited-edition heat-sensitive copy of Ray Bradbury’s book." Click on the above link to read the full story.

Below is a video I discovered on YouTube showing footage of how a reader is able to read a copy of the limited edition of Ray Bradbury's novel, Fahrenheit 451.



Interesting concept for a book, but I'll pass on it!

4 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I'd be afraid of lighting the book on fire entirely, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! Or accidentally set somethng else on fire.

      Delete
  2. Well I read the book some years ago but I did not set it on fire!

    ReplyDelete