Sunday, September 11, 2016

The 15th Anniversary of the 9/11 Attacks

It's difficult to believe that it has been 15 years since the horrific 9/11 attacks occurred here in the US. I live on the West Coast of the USA. I remember that I had slept in pretty late that morning. I'd come downstairs and turned on the television, only to be shocked to see every major television station focused on the tragic terrorist attacks on the East Coast of the USA. The video footage was quite chilling to watch and trying to make sense of what was happening was kind of overwhelming at the time. I hope we never have to face another terrorist attack like that ever again.

I came across an interesting article on Bustle's website titled 8 Books About 9/11 To Read On The 15th Anniversary Of That Tragic Day by E. Ce Miller that I thought was appropriate for the occasion.

Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment