Tuesday, April 10, 2018

The Book Store & Vinyl Cafe in Fort Bragg, California!!



Last weekend, my hubby and I visited Fort Bragg California for our 16th wedding anniversary! The first two days of our trip were rainy and cold, which lead us to spend more time indoors. 

We visited The Book Store & Vinyl Cafe located in downtown Fort Bragg, California. This independent used bookstore and vinyl record store is small, charming, and filled with character! I loved visiting this indie bookstore quite a bit as it had a lot of great books available for purchase. Plus, we enjoyed listening to vintage music during our visit to The Book Store & Vinyl Cafe.

The one staff member on hand was friendly and helpful. I received some great book recommendations and came away with a used edition of The Lost City of Z: A Tale of Deadly Obsession in the Amazon by David Grann. I haven't read anything written by David Grann before, so I look forward to reading it down the road.

Supporting independent bookstores is a good thing!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Supporting independent bookstores is a very good thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a cute bookstore! I don't have really any independent bookstores left in my area but I'm hoping that during my travels I'll be able to pick up some books from a few bookstores. I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of The Lost City of Z! It's been sitting on my TBR for a while and I finally watched the movie and I really liked it so hopefully the book is just as good :)

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. Yes, I love indie bookstores too and try to visit ones during my travels to places.

      It may be awhile before I read The Lost City of Z as I have soooooo many books to read!! But I'll be sure to review it on my blog once I've read it.

      Delete