Monday, April 9, 2018

Little Free Library in Fort Bragg, California!


Last weekend, my husband and I celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary by taking a mini vacation to the coastal town of Fort Bragg, California from Thursday April 5, 2018 through Monday, April 9, 2018. It was our first time visiting Fort Bragg.

During our visit to Fort Bragg, we stayed in a charming, studio with a full kitchen and a carport, which we rented through AirBnB. The studio was located a few blocks away from downtown Fort Bragg. I loved how close we were to all the activities of downtown Fort Bragg without being disturbed by the noise of pedestrian foot traffic, vehicle traffic, etc. in the downtown area.

I also discovered a Little Free Library four blocks from where we were staying, so I was delighted in leaving three paperback books and taking two paperback books in return. I just love Little Free Libraries!!

All in all we had a fabulous stay in Fort Bragg... Although, I must admit it would have been lovelier had it not rained nonstop during the first two days of our stay. We had a lot of outdoor activities planned that we had to scale back on due to the weather. We ended up spending time indoors at a couple of museums and even an indie bookstore!

2 comments: