Friday, April 13, 2018

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Short Story




50/50 Friday is a meme hosted by Carrie @ The Butterfly Reads and Laura @ Blue Eye Books. This fun themed meme focuses on the opposite sides of books (best/worst, differing opinions, etc). Every week a new topic will give bloggers the chance to showcase their answers.

This week's topic is picking one's Favorite/Least Favorite Short Story!

Wow, this is a really difficult topic to choose from as I've read a lot of short stories over my lifetime! I'm trying to mentally go through all the short stories I've read over the years and decide which ones fit this weeks topic the best for each category!


Best Short Story
(Click on Above link to read my review.)



Worst Short Story
(Click on Above link to read my review.)


Do you have a favorite or least favorite short story?

5 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of these, but I'll keep them in mind.

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crushed Gardenias sounds really interesting! Normally I don't like short story mysteries because I like mysteries with more pages so there's more room for development but the blurb has me interested. I'll have to find a copy and check it out! Thanks for linking up, Lisa :)

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crushed Gardenias is a quick read! I was surprised how much I really liked it!

      Delete
  3. I've read Murder at the Manor and I have to agree with you, for sure.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment!

      Delete