Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
1. The Story of Sushi: An Unlikely Saga of Raw Fish and Rice by Trevor Corson
2. Cat Daddy by Jackson Galaxy
3. Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
4. Hot Target by Suzanne Brockmann
5. Rain Gods by James Lee Burke
6. I Am Livia by Phyllis T. Smith
7. Appaloosa Summer by Tudor Robins
8. Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
9. The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
10. Getting Things Done by David Allen
I found it interesting that half of my favorite books this year were nonfiction, while the other half were fiction.
So, which books are your best reads for 2015?