Saturday, March 25, 2017

Kentucky On The Rocks by Gwendolyn Grace

eBook Romance Novella
Kentucky On The Rocks by Gwendolyn Grace is a 90 page romance novella from a new to me author.

I was able to download Kentucky On The Rocks by Gwendolyn Grace for FREE to my Kindle from Amazon. Below is my unbiased review of Kentucky On The Rocks by Gwendolyn Grace.

Wow, I was blown away with how wonderful Kentucky On The Rocks by Gwendolyn Grace after reading it! I enjoyed Gwendolyn Grace's writing, the characters she created within Kentucky On The Rocks, and the storyline itself. I look forward to reading more of Gwendolyn Grace's writing in the future.

The following is a plot summary for Kentucky On The Rocks by Gwendolyn Grace from Amazon:
Josette Lewis has been living a lie and needs to get out of Kentucky as soon as possible. To her devastation, the ultimatum she gave her long time boyfriend, Derek, has backfired. Before she can tuck tail and move home to California she must put her house on the market and upgrade her security system to keep Derek out of her life for good. When Aidan Ross, a hunky security consultant, shows at her front door Josette is instantly charmed by his sexy grin and easy-going ways. Can she let go of her familiar pretenses and allow Aidan to convince her to take another chance at love?
I am giving Kentucky On The Rocks by Gwendolyn Grace a rating of 5 stars out of 5 stars. I've read 48 books so far this year and I've only given 3 of the 48 books a 5 star rating!

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment