Monday, March 6, 2017

A Touch of Magic: A Witch and Shifter Romance by Liz Winters

eBook Short Story/Novella
A Touch of Magic: A Witch and Shifter Romance by Liz Winters is a paranormal romance short story/novella that I was able to download to my Kindle for FREE from Amazon. This short story/novella is approximately 65 pages in length. Below is my unbiased review of A Touch of Magic: A Witch and Shifter Romance by Liz Winters.

I thought that A Touch of Magic: A Witch and Shifter Romance by Liz Winters was an okay paranormal romance read. It features the typical love triangle and also leading characters who fail to connect until the end of this story due to misunderstandings. I felt this short read followed the typical romance formula without much pizzazz. 

The following is a summary for A Touch of Magic: A Witch and Shifter Romance by Liz Winters from Amazon:
A brokenhearted witch. A shifter who comes back for a second chance. When you're torn between two men, some choices can only be solved with a touch of magic.
I am giving A Touch of Magic: A Witch and Shifter Romance by Liz Winters a rating of 2 stars out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment