Sunday, March 19, 2017

What Are You Reading For Women's History Month??

I am not reading anything specific for Woman's History Month that would fall into the women's history genre. 

However, during the month of March 2017, I am only reading books written by women! So far, I've read and reviewed eight books written by women this month. 

I have three more books in progress that I am hoping to finish reading and reviewing by the end of the month.

So, are you reading anything special this month for Women's History Month?

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I had the intention to read Women who run with wolves this month, because my dad bought it for me <3 but I don't think I'll get to it before the end of the month xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard of Women Who Run With The Wolves, but have yet to read this book.

      I hope you enjoy reading this book whenever you get around to it.

      Delete