Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Finds #35

Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Friday Finds is a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list...

Or a place to simply feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile!


I once again visited the Audible website and have downloaded six unabridged audio books for the low price of $6.90! Gotta love their low prices and immediate delivery of the audio books to my Kindle for my listening pleasure!

So here's what I downloaded from Audible:

1. The Fault of the Stars by John Green
2. The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton
3. I'm Dreaming of an Undead Christmas by Molly Harper
4. The Booktaker: A Nameless Detective Mystery by Bill Pronzini
5. The Valentine Wedding Dress by Sherryl Woods
6. Oh Whistle and I'll Come to You, My Lad by M. R. James

So, which books did you add to your wishlist and/or reading list this week? Were any of them audio books?

4 comments:

  1. I haven't even read/heard one audio book till now. But I am hoping that I'll get around to it someday. Can you do a post on audiobooks? How you feel about them and why people should branch out and listen to them? That would be great! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I've done a few posts on audiobooks in the past.... Like do they count as reading them and asking others if they listening to them as well. Of course, I also review the audiobooks I listen to as well.... I've also briefly discussed how I feel about audiobooks too, but I can't say as I remember making any obvious attempts to persuade others to listen to audiobooks too. I'll have to check to see if I have, post the link here.

      Delete
  2. Im no good with audio books i get too easily distracted and would not listen to it properly. I like a solid book to keep my attention. Some interesting sounding books there though
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, audio books aren't for everyone. I have another friend who also becomes distracted while listening to audio books as well.

      Delete