Sunday, May 4, 2014

Clair De Lune & The Necklace by Guy de Maupassant

Short Stories
I had fun listening to two short stories recently titled Clair De Lune and The Necklace by Guy de Maupassant & read by Josie Jackson.

Both stories were enjoyable to listen to although, I enjoyed The Necklace more than Clair De Lune.

My only complaint with this audio recording is that the audio quality wasn't great. The recording kind of sounded like the reader was speaking through a tin can. As far as the reader goes, I thought Josie Jackson was so-so. She wasn't a poor reader, nor great. Just middle of road as far as readers go. The stories were good, but would have been better had the recording quality was better and perhaps a different reader as well.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for being awesome, I like your blog so I'm giving you the Liebster award! (Post on my blog if you're confused, I was when I first got a comment about it)
    I hope you have a fantastic day.
    - Casey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for nominating me for a Liebster Award!! I'd never even heard of this award until reading your post here on my blog. :-)

      Delete