My blog is about the books I'm reading, the independent bookstores I visit, the author and book events I attend, and any bookish related things I come across in the months and years to come!
For me, as well. Couldn't be without a book. The other day I went to the hairdresser and finished a book while there. I was so shocked that I hadn't brought another one, as well. LOL
Best day ever!
ReplyDeleteGlad we both agree on this special day!!
DeleteI cannot but agree with Patti Smith and I am happy that National Book Lovers Day falls on my birthday.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Dorothy!! I hope you had an extra special day and received plenty of books for your birthday this year.
DeleteWould I ever abandon the book????
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Dorothy. Happy National Book Lovers Day to all of us, though isn't that every day?
Yes, books are an everyday thing around here for me at least.
DeleteFor me, as well. Couldn't be without a book. The other day I went to the hairdresser and finished a book while there. I was so shocked that I hadn't brought another one, as well. LOL
DeleteI've had it happen too... I finished reading a book while traveling and didn't have a back up book.
DeleteNightmare!
DeleteTotally!!
Delete