Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday - FREEBIE - Books I’m Worried I Might Not Love as Much the Second Time Around

 

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. Top Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Occasionally, I reread books. Sometimes I still love the books when I reread them, but other books I've reread, not so much. It's a crapshoot.

There are several books I've absolutely LOVED reading and have considered rereading... BUT, will I still love them as much as I did the first time around? 

Below are ten books I'm worried I might not love as much the second time around.

1. The Master & Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov
2. Queenie by Michael Korda
3. Portrait of a Killer: Jack the Ripper--Case Closed by Patricia Cornwell
4. The Familiar Dark by Amy Engel
5. The Roanoke Girls by Amy Engel
6. All Is Not Forgotten by Wendy Walker
7. Loser by Jerry Spinelli
8. Wringer by Jerry Spinelli
9. East of Eden by John Steinbeck
10. And Then There Was None by Agatha Christie

2 comments:

  1. This was a troubling topic! There are books I remember liking at the time but if I had to go back and reread them, I do worry about liking them the same or if I'd end up DNFing them!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much of a re-reader so I only re-read books that I know I'll love again and again. This is a VERY small list, though :)

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete