Saturday, April 6, 2024

New to Me Little Free Library in Dublin, California!

 


A new Little Free Library has recently been installed in the City of Dublin, which is a city just south of where I live. I couldn't resist visiting this Little Free Library recently and what a cute one it is! This Little Free Library has California poppy flowers painted on it, which is really cool as California poppies are the state flower for California. The other side has a sunflower painted on it.

Also, the yard where this Little Free Library is located is very nicely landscaped. One can also see and hear the plethora of wind chimes on display during their visit.

I left two books at this Little Free Library, but I didn't bring any books home with me to read. Have you visited any Little Free Libraries lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment