Saturday, February 3, 2018

The 10 Most Well-Read Cities In The United States

Yes, it's really cool to see which cities are the most well read cities in the USA. So, when I came across an article on Bustle titled, The 10 Most Well-Read Cities In The United States Aren't What You Would Expect by Kristian Wilson, I couldn't wait to see which cities topped the list.

I was expecting Iowa City, Iowa to make the list, but it didn't make the top ten list. Instead, Ames, Iowa made the list!!

Click on the above link to see which US cities made the top ten most well read cities.

2 comments:

  1. Well. That just made me want to go visit and read in all those cities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to visit the 10 most well read cities in the US too. I think a literary road trip is in order.

      Delete