Friday, February 2, 2018

50/50 Friday ~ Best/Worst Book Read in January 2018



50/50 Friday is a meme hosted by Carrie @ The Butterfly Reads and Laura @ Blue Eye Books. This fun themed meme focuses on the opposite sides of books (best/worst, differing opinions, etc). Every week a new topic will give bloggers the chance to showcase their answers.


This week's topic is your Best/Worst Book Read in January 2018!


Best Book Read in January 2018



(click above link to read my review of this nonfiction book)

Worst Book Read in January 2018



(click above link to read my review of this dystopian novel)



So which book was your Best/Worst Book Read
in January 2018?

8 comments:

  1. I've never read any of these lol

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really curious about Nasty Women. I am so glad to see you liked it! We is new to me. That's too bad it wasn't better. I can see why you read it though. With that background, I would have been really curious about it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You took a chance on two books and got one good one! I liked your reviews of both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ever since reading your review of Nasty Women, I've really wanted to read it! This is the perfect year for it too so hopefully I'll be able to read it before the end of the year. Thanks for linking up!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment!!

      Delete