Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bout of Books 14 Read-A-Thon ~~~ Day 1 Update!

Bout of Books


Day 1 of Bout of Books 14.0 has come and gone. I read 98 pages total on my 1st day of Bout of Books 14.0. I completed reading Starring Sally J. Freedman Herself by Judy Blume, a novel I had begun reading before Bout of Books 14.0 began. Click on the link above to read my review of Starring Sally J. Freedman As Herself.

I didn't participate in the read-a-thon challenge yesterday.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

4 comments:

  1. Judy Blume books are a great choice for a read-a-thon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read Are You There God? It's me, Margaret by Judy Blume earlier this year and loved this novel!! So, decided to give Starring Sally J. Freedman As Herself a go, but didn't like it as much.

      The funny thing is that I've been an avid reader all my life, but never read any of Judy Blume's novels when I was a kid. Her novels were hugely popular when I was in elementary school and middle school too. I saw Judy Blume speak at the Bay Area Book Festival in June this year about her new novel for adults titled In The Unlikely Event. After attending the Judy Blume event, I decided to read a couple of her children's books first before reading an adult novel by Ms. Blume.

      Delete
  2. You're at a great start! I hope you meet most of your goals!!!


    I wish I could participate in this BOB but I have too much on my plate right now. *sigh* I miss reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish you were taking part in BOB 14 as well. I am not getting as much reading done as I would like to be doing as I have way too much on my plate this month as well.

      Delete