Friday, August 7, 2015

Knitting For Beginners by Christie Anderson

As a new knitter, I'm always on the look out for new knitting books geared for beginning knitters. So, I was thrilled to discover and download a free copy of the ebook version of Knitting For Beginners by Christie Anderson from Amazon to my Kindle. Knitting For Beginners is approximately 76 pages in length. Below is my unbiased opinion of Knitting For Beginners by Christis Anderson.

There's a lot to like about Knitting For Beginners by Christie Anderson. I enjoyed learning about the benefits of knitting, learning about the different types of knitting needles and needle styles, learning about the different types of yarn used in knitting and choosing the correct weight of yarn for projects, how to read a knitting pattern, learning the basic knit stitches, as well as a few easy knitting patterns to help one starting out in the wonderful of knitting make something fun! 

I'm giving Knitting For Beginners by Christie Anderson a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5 stars. So, if you're looking for a knitting ebook for beginners, then this may be the one for you!! 

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment