Monday, August 24, 2015

Bout of Books Read-A-Thon 14.0 ~~~ Day 7 Wrap Up Post!

Bout of Books
Day 7 of Bout of Books 14.0 has come and gone. Yesterday, I read 28 pages of Death of a Rug Lord by Tamar Myers... Not much reading was accomplished, but at least I read a few chapters of this cozy mystery novel..

During the Bout of Books 14.0 Read-A-Thon, I finished reading three books as follows:

The Anteater of Death by Betty Webb

Even thought I didn't finish reading Death of a Rug Lord by Tamar Myers,

I didn't participate in any of the read-a-thon challenges or Twitter chats during Bout of Books 14.0.

All in all, I enjoyed participating in Bout of Books 14.0!!

Until my next post, happy reading!!

4 comments:

  1. 3 books is awesome for one week. Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! Yes, I am pretty excited that I finished three books.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment!! I enjoy participating in Bout of Books. :-)

      Delete