Monday, July 29, 2013

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Runners: 101 Inspirational Stories of Energy, Endurance by Jack Canfield et al.

I enjoyed listening to the unabridged audio version of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Runners: 101 Inspirational Stories of Energy, Endurance by Jack Canfield et al. on compact disc.

I'm not a runner, but I have family members who are runners, so this audiobook appealed to me. Don't think you have to be a runner to enjoy listening to these running tales!

These running stories are inspirational and come in all shape and sizes. Some stories were sad, some were happy, and some were a combination of both. Most all of the running stories were heartwarming and thought provoking, but mostly these stories warmed one's soul. 


Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment