Wednesday, July 24, 2013

50 Places For Literary Lovers to Visit!

I discovered an article on Flavorwire titled 50 Places Every Literary Fan Should Visit by Jason Diamond. I was excited to discover that the Mark Twain House & Museum in Hartford, Connecticut is first on the list, as it is at the top of my list of literary places to visit!

There are other interesting literary places mentioned in the article above that I look forward to visiting and discovering in the coming years ahead. 

As a side note, I've actually visited the Henry Miller Memorial Library in Big Sur, California earlier this year and blogged about my experience there with my husband. Big Sur is a beautiful place to visit and the Henry Miller Memorial Library is a charming place to visit, but not spectacular as a 'memorial library' in my opinion.

Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment