Friday, July 26, 2013

Castle Cay by Lee Hanson

I read Castle Cay by Lee Hanson sometime in the past five to six weeks... I'm finally playing catch up with writing book reviews of books read!

Ms. Hanson is a new author to me as of this year. Her novel, 'Castle Cay', is a cozy mystery novel and the first in a series of books to feature the lead character of Julie O'Hara, a body language expert. 


'Castle Cay' is the second novel I've read by Lee Hanson. I enjoyed reading it much more than Ms. Hanson's novel, 'Mystral Murder', which was the third novel to feature Julie O'Hara.

Here's a book description from Lee Hanson's website:
When her best friend is murdered, Julie O'Hara, a body language expert, packs up her suspicion and flies from Florida to Boston for his funeral. Who could have killed rising artist Marc Solomon, and what does Castle Cay, the Solomons' mysterious Caribbean island, have to do with it? Before long, Julie's sixth-sense pulls a hidden string that unravels a deadly conspiracy...and her own troubled past.
I enjoyed the characters, storyline, and Lee Hanson's writing style very much in 'Castle Cay'. I would highly recommend reading 'Castle Cay' if you enjoy reading cozy mystery novels. 

I'm looking forward to reading 'Swan Song' by Lee Hanson, which is the second Julie O'Hara mystery novel!

Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment