Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Finds #7

Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading. It’s a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list. Or simply feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile! 

Although I didn't receive any books for the holidays in 2012, I did receive a $25 gift card to Barnes & Noble Booksellers! So, earlier this week, I found myself browsing the Barnes & Noble website looking for books to read. 

I have a long list of books on my wishlist, so choosing ones to read was a difficult one indeed. I've been in a nonfiction mood, so I ended up purchasing three nonfiction books with my gift card. 
 
The book titles are as follows:

1. You Had Me at Woof: How Dogs Taught Me the Secrets of Happiness by Julie Klam

2. Moonwalking with Einstein: The Art and Science of Remembering Everything by Joshua Foer

3. An Eagle Named Freedom: My True Story of a Remarkable Friendship by Jeff Guidry

I am hoping to read these three books sometime in the near future, but have so many books in my to be read pile that I'm not sure when I'll get to them. Thank goodness books don't have expiration dates, so I can read them whenever I have the time just right for me.

 So, which books have you purchased in the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment