Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Diesel -- Another Bookstore in Malibu!

Diesel Storefront
I thoroughly enjoyed visiting the Diesel Bookstore in the heart of Malibu's bustling Malibu Country Mart

It's been awhile since my husband and I have visited the Malibu Country Mart and it was fun to see that this shopping center has been given a facelift since our last visit! This shopping center looks much nicer now. I also like the new stores, including Diesel, that are now part of the Malibu Country Mart.

Diesel is a small bookstore filled with new books. I love that this bookstore is light and bright. The layout of Diesel is wonderful and nicely organized. The staff member I interacted with was friendly and helpful, which is always a plus in my book. 

I walked away with a paperback copy of The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I've heard wonderful things about this book from a couple of other readers, so had to add this novel to my ever growing 'to be read pile' of books I look forward to reading!!

Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment