Thursday, August 29, 2024

World of Books USA Is Quickly Becoming One Of My Favorite Online Retailers For Used Books!!

Earlier this year, I placed my very first order through World of Books USA's website! I had a super positive experience with my first online purchase of used books from the World of Books USA website that I've continued shopping with them since then.

I've recently received my third purchase of used books in the mail this week from the World of Books USA website. I purchased four used knitting books to add to my ever growing collection of books pertaining to my favorite hobby. The used books are in good condition and as described on their website. Below is a photo of the knitting books I ordered.


What do I love about buying used books from World of Books? 

* Free shipping on orders over $10. 

* They have plenty of used books that are inexpensive and in good condition.

* They have plenty of books that fall into their 'Buy 3 Books, Get One Free Book' category. 

* Their website is easy to navigate.

* Books are given category descriptions, like whether they are new or used. If the books are used, then they let you know in the description section what condition the used book is in; well read, good, very good, etc. 

* I've always received books that are in the condition stated in the description /listing.

* Books that pertain to hobbies (like knitting in my case) are expensive to buy brand new. I don't mind buying used books in good condition or better to add to my personal collection. The World of Books USA website definitely helps me add knitting books to my collection without breaking the bank.

Have you purchased books from World of Books USA? What was your experience like?

No comments:

Post a Comment