Monday, August 5, 2024

New to Me Little Free Library in Danville, California!!

 


Yesterday afternoon, my husband I visited Yerba Buena and Treasure Islands located within the San Francisco Bay. While we were there, we visited a beautiful new park called, Panorama Park, which featured 360 degree panoramic views of the entire Bay Area from the Bay Bridge, Alacatraz Island, the Golden Gate Bridge, downtown San Francisco, and many parts of the East Bay. It was a lovely place to visit.

After our park visit, we enjoyed eating at an outdoor venue, which featured live music and so on. We were told there was a Little Free Library at this particular venue, but alas it had disappeared.

So, instead, we found a new to us Little Free Library in Danville, California on our return drive home. This one was a cute one and well stocked with a wide variety of books.

5 comments:

  1. That is a cute one! I love the door, and the color. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a cute LFL. It's always fun finding new LFLs and revisiting other ones that I like too.

      Delete
  2. You always find the cutest LFLs. Did you find a nice book there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked up Birds of California, a novel, and we'll see how it goes... I may pass it along though.

      Delete
    2. I never heard of that one but I am sure we will hear all about it.

      Delete