Saturday, January 27, 2024

2024 Buzz Editors and Authors Panel Virtual Event

 


Yes, to attending my first virtual author event of 2024 on Wednesday, January 24th from 4pm-5:30pm PST. I love attending author events, especially virtual author events as they are so convenient! I love watching these events from the comfort of my own home.

In this virtual author event, five authors and their editors took turns talking about their soon to be published novels later this year. Each author and editor spent about 15 minutes discussing the author's new book and the inspiration behind it.

All five novels sound amazing and I want to read each one of them when they're released later in the year. See the titles, authors, and release dates for each book below.

1. Long After We Are Gone by Terah Shelton Harris (May 14, 2024 release date)

2. The Switch by Lily Samson (May 28, 2024 release date)

3. Honey by Isabel Banta (June 25, 2024 release date)

4. Swift River by Essie Chambers (June 4, 2024 release date)

5. Freedom Is A Feast by Alejandro Puyana (August 6, 2024 release date)

Long After We Are Gone, Swift River, and Freedom Is A Feast are the novels I want to read the most from the five listed above!

Have you attended any author events so far this year? Tell me about them below in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment