Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I Meant to Read in 2023 but Didn’t Get To

 

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. Top Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Below are ten books I meant to read in 2023.

1. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
2. Fire Cider!: 101 Zesty Recipes for Health-Boosting Remedies Made with Apple Cider Vinegar by Rosemary Gladstar
3. Poirot & Me by Davis Suchet
4. Chasing the Sun: How the Science of Sunlight Shapes Our Bodies and Minds by Linda Geddes
5. Oranges Are Not the Only Fruit by Jeanette Winterson
6. Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland
7. Lolly Willowes by Sylvia Townsend Warner
8. The Immoralists by Chloe Benjamin
9. Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
10. 
Animals Make Us Human: Creating the Best Life for Animals by Temple Grandin

Have you read any of these books? If so, what did you think of the book(s) you read?

8 comments:

  1. Those are all new to me ones! I hope you're able to get to them all this year!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One book down from this list, nine more left to read!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of those, but Poirot and Me would be fascinating. Happy reading in 2024!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted to read ANNA KARENINA for about five years now. I'm scare of it, though, so I keep putting it off, lol. I hope you enjoy all of these!

    https://jennielyse.com/top-ten-tuesday-44/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started the audio version of Anna Karenina last March at the start of the month in hopes I'd finish it by the end of the month.... But that didn't pan out. Maybe I can finish it this year?

      Delete
  4. I haven't read any of these. I hope you enjoy them when you get to them!

    Happy TTT (on a Thursday)!

    ReplyDelete