Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday - Bookish Goals for 2024

 

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. Top Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I only have three major reading goals this year as follows:

1. Read 52 books.
2. Read the books I have on hand in any format I desire (physical book, ebook, or audiobook). 
3. Go through my book stash and pass along books I no longer read or keep to Little Free Libraries, friends, etc.

6 comments:

  1. Good goals! I set my book count for 50 but will likely read a little more than that. I would've picked 52 but if start a big book it might take longer than a week to read. Just depends on how the work week goes! Also trying to read more of the books I own as well! Good luck with your goals!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't set reading goals for myself - just read what I want when I want. Good luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good goals, I'll be happy too if I get to 50 or so books this year...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last one is a good one. I need to do that with my books this year, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your goals for 2024! 😀

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my goals is to read more of my own physical books. I desperately need to clear out some bookshelf space! Good luck to both of us :)

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete