Thursday, September 14, 2023

Quintessentially: The One by Aleatha Romig

 


Aleatha Romig is a new to me author this year. I took a chance on listening to her novel, Quintessentially: The One, based on the plot summary earlier this summer. I was in the mood for a fun, light, romance read this summer and Quintessentially: The One fit the bill perfectly.

I enjoyed the storyline, characters, and writing for Quintessentially: The One by Aleatha Romig very much. I was actually surprised how much I enjoyed listening to this contemporary romance novel. 

Below is the plot summary for Quintessentially: The One by Aleatha Romig from Chirp's website:
A trip back to the small Indiana town of Riverbend to finalize my grandmother’s last will and testament throws my world off its axis. I wasn’t prepared to learn the stipulations of her will or that she’d left her beloved mercantile Quintessential Treasures to my college summertime love, Kandace Sheers.

Imagine my greater surprise when I learn about the secret that’s been roaming Riverbend for the last five years. Here are a couple of hints:

She’s five years old.

She has her mother’s silky auburn hair and my golden eyes.

The answer is simple.

I take responsibility for the girl and go back to Chicago where my life awaits.

It turns out, Grandma had other plans because life’s never that simple.
I am giving Quintessentially: The One by Aleatha Romig 5 stars out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!!!

2 comments: