Sunday, July 2, 2023

New to Me Little Free Libraries in Concord, California!!

 

840 Bethany Lane, Concord, California 94518

934 Faned Way, Concord, CA 94518

It's beginning to FINALLY feel a lot like summer around
our neck of the woods. Prior to June 29, 2023, we'd been having a very mild month weather wise for the month of June... That is until June 29, 2023.

Now we are in the midst of a 48 heatwave that ends at 11pm
tonight. So for the most part, my husband and I have been
indoor cats since late Friday morning in an effort to stay cool.

Friday morning, my husband and I found two new to us
Little Free Libraries in Concord, California.

Both Little Free Libraries in Concord were filled with many 
good books to choose from... So, I had a difficult time
choosing which books to take home with me.

It's always fun to find cute Little Free Libraries.
Have you found any Little Free Libraries lately?

4 comments:

  1. They are both so cute. Well done for finding them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love finding LFLs and revisiting ones locally that I've already visited in the past. Each one is so unique. Plus, now that they've created the app for finding LFLs, it makes finding them on the fly easy!!

      Delete
  2. These are both so cute! People really do come up with the best designs for these little free libraries. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think half the fun is seeing the creativity each person has accomplished in making their own individual LFL.

      Delete