Friday, June 18, 2021

Enigma: A Mysterious Game of Chance, and Divination Cards by Daniel Martin Diaz


I purchased the Enigma Deck by Daniel Martin Diaz quite awhile ago now!

The Enigma cards may be used as a game or as a divination deck. I've only used them as a divination deck. I love the look of this deck! The artwork is amazing and unique. The Enigma deck comes in a standard tuck box. I like the size and feel of the cards. The card stock is substantial for this deck and has a matte finish. There are 54 cards in all for the Enigma deck and there is also an insert that comes with this deck that gives the meaning for each card. I wish there was a bit more in depth information given on how to perform readings with this deck as I'd probably use it more frequently.

Below is a short video I discovered on YouTube that gives a flip through of what this deck looks like. Enjoy!


I'm giving the Enigma: A Mysterious Game of Chance, and Divination Cards by Daniel Martin Diaz a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 stars.

Until my next, post happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment