Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Home Libraries I Would LOVE to Have For My Very Own Home Library!!


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. Top Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I've been dreaming of my own home library lately!! I'd love to turn a room in my home into my very own personal library/reading room... Just the thought of my very own quiet space in which I could retreat to read, write, reflect, and refocus my energy sounds heavenly!!!

Below are ten images I discovered through Instagram recently that show bookish spaces I'd love to have for my very own home library.













So what would your dream home library look like?

27 comments:

  1. These are all stunning! Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/top-ten-books-worth-rereading/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found more beautiful library photos today that are even more exquiste!

      Delete
  2. Ooh nice ones! Liking all of these too!!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They’re all lovely, but I think the first one on your list is my favourite one. :)

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated-books-of-the-second-half-of-2021/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's difficult to have a favorite... they all look great!

      Delete
  4. That third photo is like my dream heaven.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow! These are all so dreamy. I love them all, but I think my favorite is the bedroom one. It's so cozy.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That third one...with the fireplace and that wall of windows...I want that one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dream!!! It would be hard to pick one of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is difficult to choose what type of library I would want... I keep finding home library photos that are awesome.

      Delete
  8. I would pick #4 or #2. Actually, #4 does look a little bit like my present library which I'm quite fond of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your home library sounds awesome and I am a tad bit envious if it does look like #4!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment!

      Delete
  10. I love all of these home libraries! But if I had to pick one from what you shared here, I would probably go with the first one.

    Here's my post: https://readbakecreate.com/?p=441

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all so pretty!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2021/06/29/top-ten-tuesday-322/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these...The third one would be my favorite with the big picture window!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant. My favourites are 2 and 6 though if someone offered one of the others to me, I'd also take it. LOL

    ReplyDelete