Monday, November 30, 2015

10 Young Adult Book Series To Binge Read

Okay, I'll readily admit that I am not a young adult, but I do enjoy reading a well written and engaging young adult novel every now and again now that I am adult. 

So, when I came across an article The News & Observer website titled Books: 10 best book series to binge-read with your teen by Sandie Angulo Chen, I couldn't help but want to sneak a peek at the book series that made the list.

I've personally read the 'His Fair Assassin' trilogy by Robin LaFevers mentioned in Sandie Angulo Chen's article and loved this series!! I can't recommend it highly enough if you haven't already read this series yet.

Click on the top link to see which other young adult series have made the list as well.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

2 comments:

  1. So many good books on the list! Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children, His Fair Assassin series, Daughter of Smoke and Bone series, Legend series, and The Girl of Fire and Thorns series' are all so good! I've also read The Mortal Instruments series and it was okay... Maybe I'll like the companion series more.

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete